The CAM Operator will need experience in using Valor/Genesis (GenFlex) CAD/CAM software with Printed Circuit Board process knowledge to edit electronic data in support of customer and production needs.
- At least 5 years experience in PCB manufacturing
- Process DRC / DFMs and distinguish valid design and manufacturing concerns.
- Modify customer supplied data files and interface with customers and engineers
- Responsible for releasing manufacturing tooling to the production floor
- Prepare NC tooling for machine drilling, routing, imaging, soldermask, silkscreen
- Netlist test, optical inspection
- Work with Production on needed changes
- Suggestions on continual improvements for engineering and processing.
- Be able to read write and communicate in English
- Must understand prints specifications
- Must be US Citizen or permanent resident (ITAR)
- High School Graduate or equivalent
This position is at our facility in Scottsdale, AZ.