Scope of responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director of Quality, the Quality Engineer is responsible for various
documentation and reports that support customers and internal systems. This individual will be a key individual in supporting our current quality systems AS9100, ITAF16949, ISO9001 and our MIL certifications. This individual will be expected to use tools like PPAP's, FMEA, Control Plans, MSA. This person will ensure that all internal quality systems are effective via auditing processes and procedures. Reporting results to management is a critical part of this job. Follow through to resolution of any deficiencies or opportunities is required.
- Manage time (and have organizational skills) that will assist in taking on high profile tasks and completing them in a timely manner.
- Working independently with minimal supervision.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Internal auditing experience with an emphasis on ISO9001, AS 9100, and IATF 16949.
- Certified Internal Auditing is desired.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired. An associate degree with a minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience will be considered. U.S. citizenship or proper documentation to work legally within the U.S.